2013 m. liepos 30 d., antradienis

...
Hey guys! Since it’s my first post I feel like introducing myself. I’m Greta Maria, 18 year old girl from Kaunas, Lithuania who has just finished school and about to enter Fashion design course. The thought about writing a blog were on my mind quite a long time, before I FINALLY managed to  write these very first words:D So how you probably assumed this will be about fashion, style, all the crazy little things around me and of course more fashion... Know what you’re thinking “there are 500 other blogs about fasion” and sadly you are absolutely right... so I’ll try to surprise, with clothes that I made my self a bit unusual outfits and tons of other stuff. Hope you’ll enjoy it!

see you soon,
Greta Maria

Outfit: geometrical skirt (me), studded chiffon shirt (me), aldo shoes, adidas shoes (tried both and I think I like adidas better:)), "john lennon" sunglasses (ebay), football socks (ebay), original army backpack





photos: Žilvinas Sidaravičius


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą