2013 m. rugsėjo 21 d., šeštadienis

Hey guys! It's been a long time since my last post, but guess what!? I've moved to London about three weeks ago, unfortunately I was all alone so it would have felt a bit stupid taking pictures of myself in the street:D But my friend Sandra is here now! (Thanks for the photos darling:*)

 So this time I wanted to tell You about this AMAZING must-visit place in London called Camden town. The whole area is popular of its goth/punk atmosphere as well as huge street markets decorated with bronze horses, where You can find fabulous dresses of young designers, old-school polaroid cameras, baby goth wear, colorful spinning things or psychedelic jackets as well as try food of different cuisines in small outdoor cafes situated along the canal...I feel so inspired that's my favorite place in London so far!




And for the outfit today I choose little black dress, which is usually worn as an elegant day and evening wear or(in this case) as  grunge/rock look for the trip to Goth town!(can't#stop#wearing#black#)


Outfit: black dress(made by me), cross garter(made by me), hair accessory(made by me), ring(Forever21), bag(H&M), coat(Zara), shoes(???) 






Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą